Friday, June 30, 2006

Change Can Be a Good Thing

I want to encourage any of you who get frustrated with change to stop and think about what is really going on. Has God made some changes in your life in order to strengthen you in some way? Perhaps he is nudging you to make a change in order to grow your faith. I know in my case God is pushing me and my wife to make some changes and they are not going to be easy. But we trust in God and look at this as His pushing us to move on with our ministry; stretching us to do more than we ever thought possible.

When God makes changes to our plans we must look at them in the proper perspective. They are not ours to change, they are His; and in accepting this we are turning our life over to Him to lead. And frankly, I think He is better qualified to lead my life than I am.

Those are my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment